3/25/2005

Go Las Vegas!!

Ralph is going to be 45 years old next month --- April 6. At first, I really planned to hold a party and give him a birthday surprise but finally gave up this idea for several reasons. Then I wracked my brain to figure out what Ralph wants to do for his birthday. I posted a message on a woman club website to ask help and someone suggested a vacation package as nice birthday gift. When I was about to tell this idea to Ralph, he told me the same idea at the same time. What a coincidence! Go Las Vegas....Let's go Las Vegas to celebrate your 45!

The next day I booked the hotel and show tickets. We will sleep in 5 star hotel, the Venetian and sit at the best seats enjoying the show Ka. We might drive his red baby (a BMW Z4) out there. Our trip is scheduled at the first week in May because fortune teller said those days will be our lucky days. ..... Candy

http://www.venetian.com/accommodations/index.cfm
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirquedusoleil/en/KA/main.htm?bandWidth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google