8/22/2005

The weather is hot and things are slow ...

I have been lazy for awhile.....not posting any news here. It doesn't mean anything bad or good, just a lot to think and do here.

This is a small town and the commercial appraisal business has been very slow. My boss has apologized to me for no jobs. I have to seek other income possibilities. So I tried to work as a massage therapist in a salon two weeks ago. Now all I need is to be patient and take time to build my client base.

About my Chinese class in Arts Center, I am still enthusiastic in teaching. The summer session finished last month. The fall session will start next month. I have proposed two new classes which are Chinese calligraphy and Mah Jong. I hope there will be many people to register for my classes. Maybe the local newspaper "The Pueblo Chieftain" will really do an article on me. Last time I was happy after the curator told me the newspaper would like to interview me, but they didn't do one. However, they hope I can open a special Chinese class for adopted kids first. Anyway, this thing is pending.

My other plan is to take the national pharmacy technician certification exam in November, so I am studying hard everyday.

For Ralph, he was the number one in sales last quarter. He is waiting for a better position or promotion. He is still a political enthusiast and running the Pachyderm club and one local republician party's chairmanship. He always stays in a good shape and becomes more charming. Anyway, he also keeps buying lottery tickets and wishes to get a big fortune someday. Well, let's pray!!

........ Candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google