10/09/2005

How's your weekend?

We have such fun on every weekend.

We hang out with friends for dinner and Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats in Pikes Peak Theatre on Friday night. We saw 2 movies on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. They were "Two for the Money" and "In Her Shoes". Both were good but we liked "In Her Shoes" better. It's a deeply thoughtful movie and more realistic characters in the story. Of course we did the usual, buttered popcorn and cherry Coke.

The weather turned a little cold during the weekend. It's a good time to have a cup of hot tea and relax at home. Ralph always says "Where's my weekend gone!", "I wish I had a 3-day weekend!" and "Why do my weekends go so fast!"

Ha! Anyway, it's over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not over yet.
We still have one more day for relax.Tomorrow is holiday.
Enjoy your day~

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for calling me and tried very hard to comfort me. You're such sweet person. Thank you again!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google