4/25/2005

About shoes

A friend, Karen whom I met in Shanghai just published her first book in China--"One Person's Salsa Dance". I still remember one paragraph I read from one of her articles couple years ago. She said "A woman must have many things weighting in her mind if she has too many pairs of shoes."

I have never had too many shoes. So I could not prove her theory. However, I know it will take more time to choose if there are many pairs standing by your feet. It is similar to some men spending much time to pick a tie every morning. In other words, it does bother you when you have to make a only choice.

I always love high heels, not because I am short. Actually, I am tall enough. For me, high heels means "Sexy!" or "Gorgeous!". Sometimes it's really uncomfortable to wear high heel and stand for a long time. In spite of that I don't care how much pain my feet are in as long as I feel happy to have them on. I am so passionate about high heels. What about you? ...... Candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google