4/05/2005

April Mood

I got lots of things done recently, my tax return, fired my attorney, filed I-751, sent out resume's for appraiser, contacted art center to teach Chinese.....etc. I feel so good after finishing all these things. I do appreciate Ralph because he helps me improve my English writing.

I remember a friend once asked me "How do you feel about living alone in this country?". What a deeply thoughtful question! Actually, I became more independent mentally and physically when I decided to live apart from my family. Of course, my mood might be up and down while struggling in a new environment or meeting another challenge but the only thing I can do is to overcome all difficulties and become stronger.

I am so lucky to have some good friends here. When I cannot find a way out, they open a door for me. When my sky is dark, they provide light. When I need a shoulder, they open their arms. When my tears are running, they hand me a tissue and say "Everything will be OK!".

Some might not be able to live without kids or parents. For me, I can't live without friendship. ...... Candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google