8/23/2005

Free golf lesson

There are many liquor stores in town and most of the owners are Korean. The one I usually shop is next to the Safeway supermarket. The owner is Edward Kee who plays golf professionally and is also an instructor. He likes to talk about golf and he mentioned giving me free lessons. Yesterday, I went to his store and he set up an appointment for tonight.

I took Ralph's No.7 iron club and spent $4 for a bucket of balls. The first lesson I learned how to stand, hold the club, swing my body and hit the balls. It's really fun to learn golf because I am able to hit the ball every time after his instruction. Practicing is the only way to make progress in playing golf. So, I will practice as best as I can. I hope to beat Ralph soon. Ha! ..... Candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google